DATA CENTRALIZATION OVER NETWORKS (data-CON) aims the centralization of data in different platforms.The data, which are based in different platforms, can be centralized in an unique server. The main peculiarity of the Data-CON is that the clients can use different platforms and databases. Data-CON can be used to synchronize datas in different databases such as SQL. ORACLE, MYSQL, ACCESS, etc. It can be used as a back up tool.Data-CON aims to develop client and server tools to centralize over various networks.
Data-CONS can be used to centralize dates in both Internet and intranet, and it can be used to synchronize data between different network points.Data-CON supports the communication between the clients in different platforms. It is also having some chat application. It allows both online and off-line communication.
Data-CON can be used as a backup tool for taking file backup from network, Internet and local machine. Exiles, which are created in monitored folders, are copied over the network to the central folder, which can be used as backup .folder or central storage.
The various modules included in "Data-Con" is
1. Database Synchronizer
2. File Synchronizer
network is divided into two parts: central LAN and network in business outlets.
With the data centralization of the national financial networks, the networks are also integrated to the concentrated data center.
The reconstruction of the central LAN involves three steps.
The first step is to add core switch to improve the network performance and stability. The core switch RG-S6806 is configured with original switches by the OSPF and VRRP for redundancy. It ensures the normal operation of existing outlet services and significantly raises the device performance as the routing information to the main router is greatly reduced.The second step is to build the high-performance LAN in the office building with RG-S6806 as the LAN core. A RG-S3550-48 switch with 48 RJ-45 ports is equipped on each floor. The switch in each floor connects uplink to the core switch by a 1000M fiber, and a second fiber can be deployed for backup. Created on the switch for office users, the VLAN isolates the office network from the service network and therefore enhances the network security.
The third step is to add a standby core switch to construct a stable dual-core network. The dual-host backup solution makes the core switch stable and reliable. The system reliability is ensured because each access switch or server connects to the two backbone switches by two 1000M dual-link cables.
As the business develops, the central LAN cannot meet the application requirements because of the following bottlenecks.
1. Low performance. Because the core routers and switches are directly connected, the network is full of broadcast packets, while broadcast, collision, and a large number of incomplete frames may happen anytime, resulting in waste of network resources and lower performance.
2. Poor stability. Since all the devices locate in one broadcast domain, a huge number of broadcast packets exist in the network and impact on every device, posing adverse effect on the network stability.
3. Deficient security. The current network has no security policies. The existing VLANs are configured to isolate only the service hosts, but not the business outlets. the biggest hidden trouble that all equipment locates in the same broadcast domain.
4. Unable to monitor network. The business outlet LANs are connected by hubs and the data center cannot monitor the whole network in real-time.
Please send me a PDFs files with its synopsis for the following project topics
1) Data centralization over network.
2) Plaque Identification using Automated Image Enhancement.
please send it immediately.
bcoz they selected me as a member in doing projects at my college.
I nead clead modular description regarding this project plzzzz....