Intrusion Detection in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks
Intrusion detection in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) is of practical interest in many applications such as detecting an intruder in a battlefield. The intrusion detection is defined as a mechanism for a WSN to detect the existence of inappropriate, incorrect, or anomalous moving attackers. In this paper, we consider this issue according to heterogeneous WSN models. Furthermore, we consider two sensing detection models: single-sensing detection and multiple-sensing detection... Our simulation results show the advantage of multiple sensor heterogeneous WSNs.
1. In single-sensing detection, At a time only one intruder detected by the wsn.
2. Our Previous work was according to homogeneous and heterogeneous single sensor in wireless sensor network
2. In Heterogeneous wireless sensor ,Intruder detected anywhere in the network.
2. We are detecting the intruder in multiple sensor heterogeneous wireless sensor network.
1. The sensed information provided by a single sensor might be inadequate for recognizing the intruder.
2. So that there is no guarantee for our information has been sent securely.
3. Data will not routed if primary detector fails.
1. If primary detector fails another detector detect the intruder.
2. By finding the intruders we can send our information in a secured manner.
PROCESSOR : PENTIUM IV 2.6 GHz
RAM : 512 MB DD RAM
MONITOR : 15 COLOR
HARD DISK : 20 GB
CDDRIVE : LG 52X
KEYBOARD : STANDARD 102 KEYS
MOUSE : 3 BUTTONS
FRONT END : Java
TOOL USED : JFrameBuilder
OPERATING SYSTEM : Windowâ„¢s Xp
read full report