i wana a touch screen technology's project.
Hey, the link information which you have given here regarding touch screen project. Its really very nice and interesting. Well I never thought such before. But after reading your this post I got it as well as came to know more things about it.
[/align]touch screen technology
I WANT MORE INFORMATION ON IT.
PLEASE SEND ME ON MY E-MAIL ADDR.
plz give me document abt touch screen
touch screen technology
• A touch screen is an input device that allows users to operate a PC by simply touching the display screen.
• The display screen has a sensitive glass overlay placed on it and we could give the desired input by touching it.
• A touch screen is based on CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) technology that accepts direct onscreen input.
• The ability for direct onscreen input is facilitated by an external (light pen) or an internal device (touch overlay and controller).
• History and Development Of
• In 1971 Dr. Sam Hurst, founder of Elographics developed the first touch opaque sensor “Elograph” at the University of Kentucky.
• In 1974 He developed the first real touch screen.
• In 1977, Elographics developed the five-wire resistive technology then with the backing of Siemens Corporation, developed a curved glass sensor called the touch screen.
• The new transparent technology, AccuTouch, was later developed by the founders of Elographics, Dr. Hurst and Bill Colwell.
• How Does a Touch Screen Work?
• A basic Touch Screen has three main components:
• 1) Touch sensor.
• 2) Controller.
• 3) Software driver.
• The Touch Screen is an input device, so it needs to be combined with a display and a PC or other device to make a complete touch input system.
• The controller connects between the touch sensor and the PC. It takes information from the touch sensor and translates it into information that PC can understand. The
Touch screens are very popular in the hospitality, and in heavy industry and kiosks such as museum exhibitions or automation of local systems on the keyboard and mouse may not be adequate intuitive interaction Fast, accurate , or the user with the contents of the screen. A resistive touch panel is composed of several layers, the most important are two thin electrically conductive layers separated by a narrow space. In this base technology, only a portion of the insulation is covered with a conductive layer.
follow the below ppt and full document
ur report and ppt are very useful. thanks a lot..
i wanna touch screen technology report, plz send me
your report is keeping good report.....
Projected capacitive touch technology is the capacitive technology, which provides more accurate and flexible, etching conductive layer. XY grid is formed by etching a single-layer grid of electrodes, or two separate incisions perpendicular to the layers of conductive material in parallel lines or tracks in the form of a network.
nice website for seminars topics
hye, i am planning to work on the Digital slate,as my final year project.could u pls assist me in this regard. [/font]
Capacitive touch screen panels are composed of cells with a transparent conductor. In humans, referring the conductor he distorts the electrostatic field and specifies the location of the touch. Touch screen technology is gradually becoming more main stream to roll out several new smart phones and computer monitors. No mouse, no trackball and arrow buttons either.
i wanna full details about touch screen technology with source code